Add This

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How to Smuggle... alcohol???

Yes, alcohol.


One thing people most people don't know about me is my addiction to finding random products online.  Some of these have turned into lucrative business ideas.  Most of them are purely entertaining.  Either way, on top my addiction to reading tech blogs, I subscribe to TOO MANY sites that fill my need for consumer product knowledge:  the good, the bad, and the totally insane.  


Today, as I began my morning sorting through new info in my various RSS feeds, I came across this GEM of a product:


SIPPIN' SEAT FLASK


As I searched for the site of the manufacturer of this product, I came across THIS site, or, specifically, this post:

Top Products For Smuggling Alcohol Into Venues You’re Not Supposed To


(Just click on the link above...  I PROMISE you won't be disappointed...)


         
Now, I am nostalgic for the days when I was stuck smuggling tiny bottles of vodka into 'Canes games in my VERY HANDY Prada satchel...  That thing might as well have had a false bottom because it's compartments were plentiful and confusing enough to stump event security every time.  On that note, I encourage you to use the innovate products that have resulted from a clear demand in this market but just KNOW that these are the EASY WAY OUT...  or in...  I had to do things the hard way  ;)






P.S.  See the  product below (and included link to purchase)  to the right for disguising your public drinking...  I know SEVERAL of my college friends who could have saved themselves from unfortunate encounters with the ATF and local police while drinking in the good old student section...



  

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment